8 Stages Al-Kaine Ro Water Purifier
An 8-stage alkaline RO water purifier is a water filtration system that uses multiple stages of filtration to produce purified and alkaline drinking water. The eight stages are:
- Sediment pre-filter: The first stage removes larger particles like sand, dirt, and rust from the water.
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) pre-filter: The second stage removes chlorine, organic chemicals, and other impurities that affect the taste and odor of the water.
- Carbon block pre-filter: The third stage further removes impurities and prepares the water for the RO membrane.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) membrane: The fourth stage uses a semi-permeable membrane to remove up to 99% of dissolved solids, including fluoride, arsenic, lead, and other contaminants.
- Post-carbon filter: The fifth stage further improves the taste and odor of the water by removing any residual impurities.
- Alkaline filter: The sixth stage adds minerals back into the water, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, to improve its alkalinity and taste.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane: The seventh stage uses a UF membrane to remove any remaining impurities, including bacteria and viruses.
- Ultraviolet (UV) sterilization: The eighth stage uses UV light to kill any remaining bacteria, viruses, or other microorganisms in the water.
Overall, an 8-stage alkaline RO water purifier provides a comprehensive approach to water filtration, ensuring that the water produced is clean, safe, and great-tasting with added benefits of alkalinity and minerals.